Shipping and Returns
Ready To Ship
I aim to ship all ready-to-ship packages within 3-5 working days of ordering, PLEASE NOTE: working days do not include weekends and bank holidays!
I generally post orders out first thing on a Tuesday and a Friday but this isn't set in stone.
All packages within the UK are sent via Royal mail Tracked 48. At check out you have the option to upgrade to Tracked 24.
All International packages are sent using International Tracked services.
Shipping is calculated depending on the weight of your order.
Royal Mail doesn't count packages as lost until 14 working days (Mon-Fri) have passed in the UK and 21 working days for Europe and 25 for the rest of the world, so please bear this in mind when contacting me about missing parcels, I am unable to replace or refund your order until this time has passed.
Estimated dispatch dates are included in all pre-order shop listings.
Please note that if you purchase something ready-to-ship alongside your pre-order then the ready-to-ship item will not be dispatch until the pre-order is ready. If you would like ready-to-ship items sooner then you will need to make two separate orders.
When Pre-orders ship they will be shipped in accordance to the Ready-to-ship info above.
Shipping estimates for Dyed-To-Order listings may vary depending on how busy I am but generally you can expect to you dyed-to-order item to ship within 3-4 weeks of ordering.
I tend to ship dyed-to-order items as and when they are completed so you may find that one order takes 1 week before dispatch whilst another may take 4 weeks. But be assured any orders will be shipped within 4 weeks.
I can’t accept returns for club colourways, exclusive colourways or custom orders unless faulty as these have been dyed up specially for you. However I am more than happy to accept returns of other ready to ship items. Please follow the steps below to return the item:
- Please contact me within 30 days of delivery.
- Please ensure your item is in the original condition, with ball band intact. Package the item carefully and ensure it is free of pet hairs and odours. Please include a note with your return with your order number and email address.
- It is your responsibility to return the item, post it back to making sure you get proof of postage. I accept no responsibility for items whilst in transit back to me, If the item becomes lost in the mail then you will need to seek compensation from your mail provider.
- Once I receive the order I am happy to offer either a refund (excluding postage), store credit, or an exchange of equal value for a return.
- If returning from outside the EU please mark customs forms clearly as “returned merchandise” I will not be able to accept packages with customs fees.
As stated above I cannot accept returns of custom orders or club/exclusive colourways unless the item is faulty.