What do I Collect and How is it used.
- Your name and address are used to fulfil your orders. This is the information you include during checkout. Your name, address, and invoice number are retained digitally by a Shopify for a period of up to 7 years in order to fulfil tax responsibilities and allow for disputes. After this time, as much of your information will be removed from the system as possible, some information will be retained for legal reasons.
2. Your credit card and/or PayPal information are never shared with me.
- I will not ever give or sell any of your information to any other company for marketing reasons. The third-party processors (Shopify, PayPal) will only have the information that you include to make a purchase or sign up to the email newsletter list (if one exists).
- All financial transactions are completed via a third-party service: PayPal or Shopify. I do not see or retain any of your financial information.
2. Your name and postal address are necessary to complete the transaction; they will not be shared with other companies for marketing reasons. Third party processors (PayPal, Shopify) retain your information for a period of time to fulfil legal obligations. I do not have control over those third-party processors, and I do not keep or maintain copies of that information.
You have the right to know what information I retain: in some scenarios you also have the right to ask your information be deleted.
As most of the relevant information is input by the user and held by third parties, I do not control that data.
This website is owned and operated by Helen Giddens.
You can contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post at:
Giddy Yarns, 8 Vorlich Drive, Broughty Ferry, Dundee, DD5 3UL
Cookies are small files which are stored on the browser or hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you visit a webpage. They work to make your webpage browsing experience as smooth as possible and help us to improve with websites service and products for you. The data collected by them doesn’t identify you personally and is not shared with any third party. You can choose to disable cookies in your web browser. If you do decline them you may find that website access is limited.